Bookmark apps are a way to access frequently used sites that are not included in Okta's default application list. A bookmark will redirect you to the URL you define just like a bookmark in your browser would.
To create a bookmark in Okta:
- Select "Add Apps" in the top right
- Search for the desired app in the search field on the left
- Most likely, no results will show. If so, you can create a bookmark by selecting "Add a bookmark instead"
- Enter the URL of the service you would like to link to and give it a name.
For instance, "https://google.com" and "Google".
- Click "Add"
- You should now see the new bookmark application on your Dashboard!