Aurora University ITS Help Desk offers the following services to students and faculty:
- Technical support with Aurora University related services such as Moodle, Okta, Colleague, Office 365 and Self-Service
- Assistance with Aurora University account recovery and password resets
- Diagnostics, repair and service of Aurora University owned or leased computers and equipment such as computer labs, keyboards, mice and monitors
- Support of classroom technology such as podium computers, speakers and projectors
- Laptop Cart delivery and maintenance
- Software issuance, installation and service for Aurora University owned or leased assets in accordance with department requisitions
Aurora University Information Technology Services cannot repair or service personal devices. However, if an Aurora University related service such as E-mail, Wi-Fi or Okta is not working properly on your device, we would be happy to assist.
Aurora University Information Technologies cannot and will not assist with academic work. To do so may be in violation of academic policy. For more information regarding academic policy, refer to the Aurora University Academic Resources here. If your require academic support, please reach out to the Academic Support Center located in The Philips Library or click here to view their hours of operation and contact information.