There are two routes to adding email to your device. You can either add your account to your native mail app, or download the Outlook app from your app store.
- Navigate to "Settings" in the phone.
Note: This can usually be found either from expanding the top bar on the smartphone screen and selecting the gear icon, or it can be found as an application when navigating through all apps on the phone.
- In "Settings" scroll down to an option that says "Accounts and Backup" or a similar option.
- If present, Select "Accounts"
- There will be a list of accounts saved on the phone for different apps. Scroll down to the bottom and there will be an option to "Add an Account".
- Select the "Exchange" account.
- Add your email address on the next screen and Click "Next"
- Enter your Aurora University Credentials. Click "OK".
- Click Accept on the "Permissions Requested" Page
- Click "Allow" for all permission requests
- Click "Done"
1. Tap Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Add Account > Exchange
2. Enter your AU email address and a description of the account then tap Next
3. Tap Sign In
4. Type in your password, then tap Sign In again.
5. Tap through any additional screens that may pop up before saving your settings.
1. Open your device's app store
2. Search for the outlook app
3. Install the application
4. Log in with your aurora university email address
5. You will be redirected through Okta, enter your username and password
6. Continue though prompts until you reach your inbox