This tutorial reviews how to copy course content from one Moodle shell to another.
This process required the mover to be a teacher in both shells.
- Navigate to the course you would like to copy (source course)
- Select the gear in the top right and select "Edit Settings" from the drop down menu
- Record the "Course Short name" (Should be the second field)
- With the short name recorded, navigate to the destination course
- Select the gear in the top right and select "Import" from the drop down
- Type the short name into the search field near the bottom of the page and press "Search"
- The source course should appear, please ensure it is selected (it should be by default) and select "Continue"
- From here, you may select what you would like to import. If you would like to import everything. you may select, "Jump to final step"
Otherwise, you may walk through the menus and select exactly what you would like to import