To enable password resets via text message, you must be able to log into your account. If you cannot access your account due to a password issue, please follow this guide, here, to reset your password. If you are currently locked out, please call the ITS Help Desk at (630) 844 5790 to regain access to your account. Please note, we will ask for identifying information such as the last four digits of your social security number. Please have this ready to expedite the process!
To set up password resets via text message, please:
- Log into your Okta account.
- Once on the dashboard, click your name in the top right corner.
- Click "Settings".
- Click the green button labeled "Edit Account" if it appears.
- Note, this rarely appears.
- Click the "Edit" button under the "Forgot Password Text Message" section.
- Enter your country and phone number
- Click Send Code
- A text message with a numeric code will be sent to the number you entered. Please enter that code into the prompt that appears in your browser and continue.