The "Report Suspicious Emails" plugin is now enabled for all AU email accounts. This will allow all students, faculty, and staff to report suspected phishing and spam messages instead of sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The plugin can be used once you are inside a suspected email message. This works for Outlook on the web, your mobile phone, and in the Outlook Desktop app.
In Outlook on the web,
Click on the three dots in the right corner of an email message as shown in the image below.
Clicking on the three dots in the right-hand corner will then provide an option to “Report Suspicious Email”. Once that is clicked, the email will automatically go to our system for further analysis and potential removal.
- Open the Outlook app and open the suspect email.
- Select the three dots in the top right corner of the message
- Select the icon shown below
For Outlook Desktop,
- Select the suspect message
- Select the "Message" tab along the top
- Click the icon shown below:
Questions or Concerns?
Information Technology Services