General User Management:
- Click Manage Participants in the host controls to display the participants list:
- Click the drop-down menu located at the top-left corner to close the participants list or click Pop Out to separate the participants list from the meeting window:
- Hover over a participant and click More for these options:
- Chat: Open the chat window to send messages directly to the panelist.
- Stop Video: Stop the participant's video stream so they are unable to start their video. If the participant hasn't started their video, you will see the Ask to Start Video option.
- Make Host (only available to the host): Assign the attendee to be the host. There can only be one host.
- Make Co-Host (only available to the host): Assign the attendee to be a co-host. You can have an unlimited number of co-hosts.
- Allow Record (only available to the host): Allow the attendee to start or stop a local recording of the meeting. Attendees do not have access to start a cloud recording.
- Assign to type Closed Caption (only available to the host): Assign the attendee to type closed caption during the meeting.
- Rename: Change the attendee name that is displayed to other participants. This change only applies to the current meeting.
Note: To change your own name that is displayed, hover over your name in the participants list and click Rename. You can permanently change your name in your profile.
- Put in Waiting Room: Place the attendee in a virtual waiting room while you prepare for the meeting. The host must enable waiting room for this option to appear.
- Put On Hold: If the waiting room is not enabled, you'll see this option to place the attendee on hold.
- Remove: Dismiss a participant from the meeting. They won't be able to rejoin unless you allow participants and panelists to rejoin.
You will also have access to enable or disable these options at the bottom of the participants list:
- Mute All / Unmute All: Mute or unmute all participants currently in the meeting.
- Mute participants on entry: Automatically mute participants as they join the meeting.
- Allow participants to unmute themselves: Participants can unmute themselves if they want to speak to others in the meeting.
- Allow participants to rename themselves: Participants can change their screen name displayed to other participants.
- Play enter/exit Chime: Play a sound when participants join and leave the meeting
- Lock meeting: Don't allow other participants to join the meeting in progress.
- Merge to meeting window: Merge the participants list with the main meeting window. This option is only available if you separated the participants list from the main meeting window.
To prevent participants from screen sharing:
- In the host controls, click the arrow next to Share Screen and click Advanced Sharing Options.
- Under Who can share? choose Only Host.
- Close the window.