- Click Participants in the host controls to display the participants list.
- (Optional) Click the drop-down menu located at the top-left corner and click Pop Out to separate the participants list from the meeting window
- Hover over a participant and click More for these options:
- Ask to Unmute / Unmute / Mute
- Chat: Open the chat window to send messages directly to the participant.
- Stop Video: Stop the participant's video stream so they are unable to start their video. If the participant hasn't started their video, you will see the Ask to Start Video option.
- Pin: Pin up tp 9 participants' videos so that it is always visible on your screen. This will not affect other.
- Spotlight for Everyone: Spotlight up to 9 participants' videos, so that their videos are always visible for all participants in the meeting.
- Make Host (only available to the host): Assign the participant to be the host. There can only be one host.
- Make Co-Host / Remove Co-host Permissions(only available to the host): Assign the participant to be a co-host. You can have an unlimited number of co-hosts.
- Rename: Change the participant name that is displayed to other participants. This change only applies to the current meeting.
Note: To change your own name that is displayed, hover over your name in the participants list and click Rename. You can permanently change your name in your profile.
- Assign to type Closed Caption (only available to the host): Assign the participant to type closed caption during the meeting.
- Allow to Record Local Files (only available to the host): Allow the participant to start or stop a local recording of the meeting. Participants do not have access to start a cloud recording.
- Allow to Multi-pin: Allows another participant to use the multi-pin feature. By default, participants can only pin 1 participant at a time.
- Put in Waiting Room: Place the participant in a virtual waiting room while you prepare for the meeting. The host must enable waiting room for this option to appear.
- Put On Hold: If the waiting room is not enabled, you'll see this option to place the participant on hold.
- Remove: Dismiss a participant from the meeting. They won't be able to rejoin unless you allow participants to rejoin.
You will also have access to enable or disable these options at the bottom of the participants list:
- Invite: Invite others to join the meeting.
- Mute All: Mute all participants currently in the meeting.
Click More for these options:
- Ask All to Unmute: Display a pop-up notification to all muted participants with option to unmute themselves or stay muted.
- Mute Participants upon Entry: Automatically mute participants as they join the meeting.
- Allow Participants to Unmute Themselves: Participants can unmute themselves if they want to speak to others in the meeting.
- Allow Participants to Rename Themselves: Participants can change their screen name displayed to other participants.
- Play sound when someone joins or leaves: Play a sound when participants join and leave the meeting
- Play Chime for Chat Messages/Raise Hand: Play a sound when participants use in-meeting chat or raise their hand.
- Enable Waiting Room: Enable the Waiting Room feature. This option is available regardless of the web portal setting.
- Lock meeting: Don't allow other participants to join the meeting in progress.
- Merge to meeting window: Merge the participants list with the main meeting window. This option is only available if you separated the participants list from the main meeting window.
To prevent participants from screen sharing:
- In the host controls, click the arrow next to Share Screen and click Advanced Sharing Options.
- Under Who can share? choose Only Host.
- Close the window.