While sharing your screen, you can also choose to share your system's audio.
Sharing computer sound
- While in a zoom session, click the green "Share Screen" button on the toolbar
- Select the screen you would like to share from the menu and click the "Share computer sound" checkbox at the bottom
- Click "Share" in the bottom right
Screen Sharing with Computer Sound While Connected To Meeting Audio via Phone
- This applies to users who join the meeting via both phone and computer to receive audio via the phone and video/screen sharing via computer and enter their Meeting ID and Participant ID to bind devices together.
- If this user checks Share Computer Sound on their computer, this will trigger the audio to channel through both their phone device as well their computer audio.
- To stop sending audio, simply click Stop Share at the top of your meeting screen or mute the speaker of your phone or the speaker of your PC or MAC.