Creating a Meeting
- Log in to Okta
- Click Office 365 from the dashboard
- Click Outlook from the dashboard
- Click the calendar icon on the bottom left
- Navigate to the date you would like to create the zoom meeting
- Double click on the date. A window with the event settings will appear
- Click the "..." button in the top right
- Hover over "Zoom" and click "Add a Zoom Meeting"
- Add attendees to the "Invite attendees" field
- Change the time of the meeting
- Edit remaining settings as you wish
- Click Save in the top right
To access settings, from the Zoom Add-in Menu (See step 7 & 8 above), Click "Settings"
- Generate Automatically: A meeting ID will be randomly generated.
- Person Meeting ID (PMI): Zoom will use your Personal Meeting ID. To learn more on how to create a personal meeting ID, see our documentation here: Creating a Zoom Personal Link/ID
- Require meeting password: A password will automatically generate. All participants will need to enter this password to join the meeting.
- Host: The Host's video will be automatically turned on
- Participant: All participants' video will be automatically turned on
- Telephone: Allow only telephone audio for the meeting
- Computer Audio: Allow only computer audio for the meeting
- Telephone and Computer Audio (Default): Allow telephone or computer audio