The Okta Mobile application will allow you to access your aurora university applications from your mobile device. The installation procedure is the same for both android and IOS.
- Navigate to your phone's app store. For Android, this is called "Google Play Store". For iPhone, this is called "App Store"
- In the search field of your app store, search for "Okta Mobile"
- Navigate to the Okta Mobile app, download the application and wait for it to install
- When the app first opens, it will ask for a domain, username, and password.
The domain is: aurorauniversity.okta.com
And the username and password are the credentials you use to log in to your other aurora university services
- The application will then ask you to create a 4 digit pin. When you have entered your pin, you will be asked to enter it once more for confirmation.
- If your device has a fingerprint sensor, you will be presented with the option to use your fingerprint to unlock the application instead of your passcode or password. You may accept or deny if you wish.
- You will now be on your dashboard. From here, select the application that you would like to use!