Zoom allows hosts to view the participants who attended a meeting. This is useful for determining attendance. To use this report:
- Sign in to Okta
- Select Zoom from the dashboard
- Select "Reports" on the left
- Select "Usage" from the menu
- Use the From and To fields to locate the meeting you wish to receive a report for.
- Find the Zoom meeting and select the link representing the number of participants
- You may select "Show unique users" if you wish (this will prevent duplicates) and click "Export"
The participant information will be downloaded to your device.