- Log in to Okta
- From the Okta homepage, select "Zoom"
- Go to the Meetings page and click on your scheduled meeting. If you do not have a scheduled meeting, schedule a meeting now.
- From the meeting management page, scroll to the bottom to find the Poll option. Click Add to begin creating the poll.
- Enter a title and your first question.
- (Optional) Check the box to make the poll anonymous, which will keep the participant's polling information anonymous in the meeting and in the reports.
- Select whether you want the question to be single-choice (participants can only choose one answer) or multiple choice question (participants can choose multiple answers).
- Type in the answers to your question and click Save at the bottom.
- If you would like to add a new question, click Add a Question to create a new question for that particular poll.
- You can add more polls by repeating Step 2.
You can also create a poll by clicking the Polls button during the meeting. This will open up your default web browser where you can add additional polls or questions.
Note: You can only create a max of 25 polls for a single meeting.
Launching a poll
- Start the scheduled Zoom meeting that has polling enabled.
- Click Polls in the meeting controls.
- Select the poll you would like to launch.
- Click Launch Polling.
- The participants in the meeting will now be prompted to answer the polling questions. The host will be able to see the results live.
- Once you would like to stop the poll, click End Poll.
- If you would like to share the results to the participants in the meeting, click Share Results.
Participants will then see the results of the polling questions.