Using two devices in Zoom allows hosts to utilize resources on both devices.
- Join your meeting on your main device
To learn how to join a meeting, please see Zoom's documentation here: Join a Meeting in Zoom
Additional instructions on joining a meeting can be found here: Zoom Quick Start
- On your second device, log in and join the same meeting.
- When both devices are logged in, both devices will display in the participants menu.
- From here, you may conduct the meeting as you would normally, but with the advantage of having both devices. For instance, you may:
- When you have finished your meeting, you may end it as you normally would. Ending the meeting on the host device will end the meeting for all.