- Click on the Wi-Fi icon located in the menu bar
- If you do not have an AU account, click on "AuroraUniversityGuest" and view the Acceptable Use Policy. Once you accept you will be connected to the "AuroraUniversityGuest" network
- If you have an AU account, click on "AuroraUniversity"
- Enter your Aurora University username and password, excluding the "@aurora.edu" from your username
- Click "Join"
- After the "Verify Certificate" message pops up, click the "Continue" button to join the network
If you have any questions or if you are experiencing difficulties connecting to the network, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the IT Help Desk at (630)844-5790