Accessing Time Entry
- Log in to Okta
- Click "Self-Service"
- Click "Employee"
- Click "Time Entry"
- Select 1st Week to start entering time
- If multiple positions held, then use down arrows to open time-entry for specific position.
- Start entering time worked.
Use ‘+’ button to add additional hours worked within the same day.
- Enter hours for the week by position, select ‘Save’, then select ‘Submit for Approval.’
An e-mail notification will be sent to your supervisor indicating you have submitted your time-entry for approval for that specific week’s hours.
2nd position’s hours:Totals displayed by day by position, grand total hours by day including all positions worked, and grand total of hours for the week.If you have submitted your hours and realize you made a mistake entering hours you can select “Return Timecard to Edit” to ‘un-submit’ your time and make corrections.
An e-mail notification will be sent to your supervisor indicating you have ‘un-submitted’ your time card. You can also select “Comments” to leave a comment for your supervisor to explain the correction.
- Use arrow buttons to move to the next week within the pay period
- Select “All Time Sheets” to see the status of time entry for the pay period.
Example below shows that hours have been submitted for the first week. Hours still need to be submitted for the second week in the pay period.
- Time-Entry is complete once all time-cards have been submitted for each position for each week of the pay period.
Note: If your supervisor has approved a week that needs a correction, you will need to ask them to “Unapprove” your timecard for that week so you can “un-submit”, edit and submit again. (Note: This can only be done before the cutoff deadline. If the error is discovered after the deadline, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and the Payroll department will need to manually correct the timecard.)
NEED HELP? – CONTACT:
- Trouble logging into WebAdvisor or Self-Service: ITS (Account Issues):
- IT Helpdesk – (630) 844-5790 - email@example.com
- Trouble with timecard or any other payroll related questions:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yvelisse Mendez, Accountant – 630-844-4895
- Jessica Wheeler, Sr. Accountant – 630-844-6232
- Marie Satinover, Sr. Accountant – 630-844-6194
- Marlen Rodriguiz, Accounting Manager – 630-844-5487