To adjust the system volume, please follow these steps:
- Select the speaker icon in the bottom right of the screen
- Click and drag the slider to your preferred volume
- Listen to your audio and see if the volume level is satisfactory. If not, please complete these steps again, adjusting accordingly.
If your system volume is satisfactory, but a youtube video is too loud/quiet, you may also adjust the volume on youtube:
- Hover over your youtube video and locate the volume icon.
- When hovering over the icon, a slider will display. Click and drag the slider to your desired volume level
If you are playing a DVD or local video file, you may also adjust the volume in VLC. To do this:
- Locate the volume setting in the lower right of the VLC window
- Click and drag in the volume setting to adjust to your preferred volume level